Re: PATCH: guess what this is about

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:11:47 -0400
"Seth Kurtzberg" <seth@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Spending a lot of time on Solaris 8 does seem like a low return effort, but
> lot's of people still use it.

Right.  I've committed a version with more specific tests (Solaris but not
ncurses).

I should say that I'm not entirely sure about the character I/O set-up on
our Solaris 8 machine: the multibyte tests have never worked, whereas other
Solaris users haven't had problems, and I know for a fact someone's
installed a duff ncurses library (which I've compiled out but still doesn't
fill me with confidence).