Re: C03 test failure on zsh-4_2-patches branch

On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 04:03:38AM +0000, Paul Ackersviller wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 01:01:41PM +1100, Geoff Wing wrote:
>
> > ./C03traps.ztst fails for me on "Nested `trap ... INT', not triggered".
>
> I'll look into that soon.

That's gone now, at the cost of backing out 21296 from the branch.

It seemed straightforward enough to put in at the time, however the
builtin.c source file had two (small) merge conflicts that I'd thought
it appeared safe enough to resolve manually.  Apparently that was not
the case, and I'll not try to outsmart myself one more time.  Therefore
I've reversed out 21296 from the three source files and two document ones
on the 4.2 branch.

Just for the record, that is be the only change that had source code
which didn't merge onto the branch completely cleanly.  There's one
document, Doc/Zsh/roadmap.yo, but I'm leaving other changes out.