Re: PATCH: fix memory leak in new setenv code

On Thursday 2007-11-22 18:41 +1100, Bart Schaefer output:
:On Nov 22,  1:57pm, Geoff Wing wrote:
[...]
:     the memory in pm->env is not shared with the global environ [the
:latter instead being left unchanged in that loop in createparamtable()
:and thereafter mananged only by setenv()/unsetenv()].

OK, I guess that addresses my concern there.

:So the patch below is at best incomplete.  Try it with Oliver's
:patch still in place and see if it resolves your corruption problem.

Thanks, it does.

Regards,
Geoff