Re: 4.3.5?

On 2008-01-28 15:37:13 +0000, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> > Is there any chance to have the "svnadmin help" completion fixed?
>
> I have no idea even if anybody is currently maintaining subversion
> completion.  The last commit seems to be last April.

The problem seems to come from the different formats of the "usage:"
line, so that the $usage variable in _subversion is wrong in the
svnadmin case.

vin:~> svn help help
help (?, h): Describe the usage of this program or its subcommands.
usage: help [SUBCOMMAND...]

Valid options:
  --config-dir arg         : read user configuration files from directory ARG

vin:~> svnadmin help help
help (?, h): usage: svnadmin help [SUBCOMMAND...]

Describe the usage of this program or its subcommands.