Bug in command detection?

Hi,

when I install a program after I invoked ZSH and then try to call it, I get
a prompt asking:

  zsh: correct 'foo' to 'bar'? [N/y/a/e]

which is fine. I press enter, the command runs just fine, it exits and I
want to run foo again, it asks me yet again if it should correct the command.

I would assume checking the return code and remebering that this command
can be executed should be feasible, but I do, of course, not know.

In any case, thanks for all the work on ZSH,
Richard