Re: hash completion oddity

On Feb 29,  4:20pm, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
}
} hash -d foo=~jo<tab>
} and expected it to complete to foo=~johndoe, but instead it just says
} "unknown user jo".

C-x h will show you that in that context it's expecting to complete
files, only.  The _hash function is calling _path_files at that point,
which doesn't know how to populate an incomplete tilde-expansion.

I don't have time at the moment to try to work out what to change to
get it to call _tilde first.  I may take another stab later but if
someone else wants to jump in, please do.