combining char in vi-keybinding

Hre are two minor bugs related with the combining character support
in vi-keybinding.

(1) If the last character on the command line is a combining character,
and if I try to move the cursor to the end of line by vi commands
"l", "w", "$", etc., then cursor goes to the begining of the
previous line.

This may be fixed by repacing line 1054 of zle_main.c
		zlecs--;
by
		DECCS();

(2) If the cursor is on a combined character, vi command "x"
(vi-delete-char) deletes only the base character, leaving the
combining character (which is combined with the previous char).

It seems this can be fixed by replacing line 359 of zle_vi.c
	forekill(n, CUT_RAW);
by
	forekill(n, 0);
but I don't know what the side effect of this is.
Similar change may be needed in vibackwarddeletechar().

Jun