Bug in spell correction of directories for cd

Hi,

This has annoyed me from some time, but spell corrections of directories
doesn't work correctly. I think it doesn't take the cdpath into account
or something like that. For instance:

prunille:~tmp> cd wd/db
zsh: correct 'wd/db' to 'wc/b' [nyae]? y
cd: not a directory: wc/b
zsh: exit 1
prunille:~tmp[1]> cd wd/db
zsh: correct 'wd/db' to 'wc/b' [nyae]? n
~/wd/db
prunille:~/wd/db>

Note that in ~tmp, there is a directory wc and a file b (which is not
a directory) in wc.