Re: Completion help

Thank you. Yeah, my original question wasn't very clear I looked through the man pages and the online guide, but I'll just buy the book and read through it. I've also gone through the completion scripts provided by zsh developers (but they're not very well commented so it's hard to figure out). Also, the man page is really comprehensive and I've just skimmed through it looking for key concepts. But I'm sure the book has a much better explanation and I'll go out and buy it ASAP.

Thank you once again.

_______
dasickis