Re: functions/Completion/Linux/_modutils

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 5:16 AM, Clint Adams <schizo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> zstyle ':completion:*:sudo:*' command-path /usr/local/sbin /usr/local/bin \
>                             /usr/sbin /usr/bin /sbin /bin /usr/X11R6/bin

OK, so maybe the right thing is to ignore my patch and have _sudo grab
the value of *that* style and export it.  (Still doesn't address the
-H and -u things I mentioned.)

Any opinions?  PWS?  Even if we keep something like my patch, should
the context be changed to prefix it with ":completion" ?