Re: New completion function: _zsh

2008/9/24 Frank Terbeck <ft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> I realized there is no completion function for zsh.
>
> Actually, zsh completion is handled by _sh.
>
> [...]
>> 2) What is the preferred style for completions?
>>
>> I can think of these:
>>
>> -0[CORRECT: Try to correct the spelling of commands]
>> -0[Try to correct the spelling of commands (CORRECT)]
>> -0[Try to correct the spelling of commands]
> [...]
>
> Aesthetically, I'd prefer the 2nd idea.
>
> Regards, Frank

_gnu_generic also handles it pretty well, though it's not very informative.
% zsh -<tab>
---- option
-0                        -- equivalent to --completeinword
-1                        -- equivalent to --printexitvalue
-2                        -- equivalent to --no-badpattern
.
.
.
-Y                        -- equivalent to --menucomplete
-Z                        -- equivalent to --zle
--aliases               --cshjunkiequotes       --hup
 --privileged
--allexport             --cshnullcmd            --ignorebraces
 --promptbang

--
Mikael Magnusson