Re: PATCH (?) Re: Regression in braces completion

Bart Schaefer wrote:
> Somebody tell me what's wrong with this.  Doesn't seem to break spelling
> correction in the path prefix when braces are present, and doesn't seem
> to break braces when spelling correction isn't present, and doesn't add
> any new calls to compadd; just changes whether the ones that are there
> get -U passed in.
>
> What am I missing?

Presumably we won't know for months until somebody tries the completion
in question, but if this seems to fix all the obvious problems feel free
to commit it, since I wasn't going to have much time to look at
compresult.c anyway.  (It might, for example, break spelling correction
where the prefix itself is in braces, but I don't feel particularly
moved to experiment.)