Re: completion matching problem with 4.3.8

Peter wrote:
> Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > There seems to be a problem with matching control.
> Doesn't appear to be happening for me with the latest latest code.

I've just checked and the problem doesn't occur on Linux. It does,
however, occur on at least Solaris 10 5/08 sparc using the latest zsh
from cvs, compiled with Sun Studio 12. Do you still have access to a
Solaris system?

I'll try to verify whether the problem occurs with a gcc build and on
OpenSolaris/x86, Solaris 8 etc.

Oliver