Re: completion matching problem with 4.3.8

Peter wrote:
> I couldn't see a problem with Solaris 8 and gcc, which is what I've got.

I've tried building with Sun Studio 12 on Linux and there's no problem
there. My gcc build is failing on configure but I'll let you know.

> It would be useful to know if it showed up in non-file completions such as

Yes, problem also occurs with that function. It also occurs with the
following:

zsh -f
compctl -M 'm:{a-z}={A-Z}' -k '(PacketDefinitionSAXHandler.h PacketListBox.cpp PacketListBox.h PacketsDialog.h)' tst

Oliver