Re: PATCH: bad clash between process substitution and numeric glob

Bart wrote:
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is going to break zcompiled scripts
> that were created with earlier versions of the shell.
>
> Not that you need to avoid that, but it might be worth explicitly
> calling out if true, and also bump the ZSH_VERSION number so it's
> detectable at run time.

My understanding was that the "magic" numbers in parse.c are supposed to
be changed if you break wordcode files. Seems the last person to change
those was me back in 2001. See Sven's comment to parse.c version 1.30
in CVS. I know I just followed what Sven had done so 03040506 became
04050607.

Oliver