Re: Bug triage

reopen 381842
found 381842 4.3.6-7
thanks

On 2008-12-29 22:11:49 +0100, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> I am triaging bugs against zsh in Debian's BTS.
> zsh 4.3.6 does not show this behaviour, any more.
>
> Re-open if I made a mistake, please.

The bug occurs when one types Ctrl-C at the first dpkg completion
(e.g. "dpkg -s lib[TAB]"), and before zsh could find the possible
matches. A shell variable _deb_packages_cache_installed gets defined
but contains nothing.

I can reproduce it all the time on my powerpc machine, but not on
x86_64 (but perhaps because this x86_64 machine is so fast I cannot
type Ctrl-C early enough).

I can also reproduce it on my Nokia N810 with a zsh 4.3.9 I compiled.

I don't know how this can be fixed, but something like: do not
define this variable when the function that computed this cache
had been interrupted, or regard an empty variable as an invalid
cache.