Re: History file corruption on NFS

On 2009-01-01 15:05:59 +0100, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 05:19, Vincent Lefevre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > AFAIK, this patch hasn't been backported
> > to Debian's package (I didn't see a HIST_FCNTL_LOCK option in the
> > package version 4.3.6-7). So, the Debian bug should remain open.
>
> Did you check 4.3.9-1, as well?

I can't install Debian packages on machines where I have an account
under NFS (no root access). Anyway, I could check that the upstream
version (at least 4.3.8) solved the problem. So, something related
to the history has been modified in the Debian, I suppose it is fixed
as well in 4.3.9-1 (the HIST_FCNTL_LOCK option is listed).