Re: /etc/zsh_completion.d/ in Debian -- useful or harmful?

Hi Richard,

> it has been requested[1] that Debian introduces
> /etc/zsh_completion.d similar to /etc/bash_completion.d

Are completion functions configuration files? Why should they be neath of
/etc? I would reject this request and point the package maintainer to
/usr/share/zsh/functions. The admin can still place it's completion
functions in /etc/zsh.

Bye, JÃrg.
--
Mancher Hahn meint, dass die Sonne seinetwegen aufgeht.
                                               (Theodor Fontane)