Re: problem with push-line-or-edit and precmd?

> The side-effects of this include that a zle widget can't do anything
> after push-line-or-edit (the widget forcibly exits), the status is
> set to nonzero, and precmd runs because the editor has restarted, all
> as if the user hit ctrl+c.

So this is only a problem for push-input and push-line-or-edit?

I know it might not be the most elegant solution, but could some
global be set to inhibit the running of precmd and/or clear the error
status when these commands are used?

I really can't believe I never noticed this, I use those commands all
the time, and have had a precmd like that forever.

thanks,
Greg