Re: changing bindings in isearch mode?

> What I wrote was:

> : the reasons no one's bothered
> : before include (1) accept-search is no different than undefined-key
> : in this context

> Please note the word "before".  It's hardly fair to wait until the
> implementation changes and then call me a liar for describing the
> previous implementation.

Hi Bart,

Sorry, I wasn't trying to imply you are a liar, just pointing out that
for the implementation Peter checked in that your statement isn't
correct.  Your email was a response to Peter's patch, and I wanted to
clarify any confusion.

> Which I believe it would work to do with a wrapper as I explained in
> workers/26350.

I haven't tried it, but I have no reason to believe that's not the
case.  I agree with you that this is not an earth-shattering fix, but
it is nice to have the separate local map and not have to muck with
user defined widgets.

Greg