Re: Questions about _values

Greg Klanderman wrote:

> > Argument is a PID, completed with _values.
>
> Have you looked at the "kill" completions?  It already does basically
> what you are trying to do..

Almost. I'm trying to write completions for Solaris proc commands. Most
of them can operate on PIDs or core files. I set to writing my own
completions when zsh didn't want to complete core files. I know I can
bind a key to force file completion, but that should work out of the
box.

I also wanted to complete process list based on privileges the user has,
but privileges don't seem to be usable for this. It's still mostly root
or ordinary user.

--
 .-.   .-.    Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely
(_  \ /  _)   ceremonial.