Re: zsh segfaults with lots of data in one variable

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 23:03, Peter Stephenson

> However, in our case it's easy to fix just using ordindary malloc memory
> for saving $_. ÂIt would be much more efficient to mark underscore as
> "push old value to stack on write", or something similar, but if I try
> that at ten o'clock in the evening I'll get it wrong.

Do you want to revisit this at a later time? If yes, I will mark this as bug
and put it into SF's bug tracker after some time (usually you are simply too
fast for me to actually put anything in there ;)

RIchard