Re: Modules/attr.c compile error on Mac OS X

On Mar 8,  9:51pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
} > However, it didn't build the attr module.  Still didn't build it after
} > a "make clean".  Missing dependency?
}
} I think that's because config.modules.sh doesn't get rerun
} automatically.  I've come across the same thing.  config.modules should
} probably depend on it somewhere.  I wonder if the following fixes it or
} simply introduces some dependency loop...

Seems to be OK (no loop) on Linux.  After applying the patch, "make"
rebuilds config.modules, all the Makefiles, and then init.o and relinks.
A subsquent "make" does all the stamp-modobjs.tmp steps but does not
rebuild anything.

I didn't try a from-scratch build, though.