Re: Git mirror at SF + link to "repos" script

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 09:54:37AM -0700, Wayne Davison wrote:
> When I get done, I'll create a new git mirror from the cvs repo.

I fixed the cvsps that I'm running, sent off a patch to the maintainer,
and used it to create a better zsh repo.  The revised code fixes a
handful of affected files (some of which we did not notice due to the
affected revisions being back in the history of the file).

For anyone who cloned the git repository:  since the repository has been
regenerated, you'll probably want to clone it anew.

..wayne..