Re: PATCH: Add CORRECT_NOCOMPSYS option

> Needless to say, if we
> can reclaim this for the human race, comment it, and make it fit
> together in a way that makes it possible to maintain, it would be a huge
> help.

I suppose there's no hope of getting Sven to help us add some comments?
Anyway, sounds like as any of us spend any time in this code we need
to make a point of adding comments with anything we learn and get
those committed to the codebase.

Do those two uses of GLOBDOTS in computil.c happen to make any sense to you?

greg