Re: run-help's man arguments

Clint Adams wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 08, 2009 at 09:52:19AM +0100, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> > It seems I'm using this widget.
> >

> > local -a line
> >
> > line=(${(qq)${(z)BUFFER}})
> > zle push-line
> > BUFFER="run-help ${line}"
> > zle accept-line
>
> Presumably we can't start doing something like this by default
> because of the default alias to man.

True, although if it seems useful it can be mentioned in the
documentation for the replacement run-help.  Based on recent experience,
I haven't been finding it *that* useful.  With a widget like this,
run-help could be made cleverer in this respect by offering to give help
for words following coproc, noglob, etc.