Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: PATCH: problem accepting completion in menu selection
- X-seq: zsh-workers 27084
- From: Andrey Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: PATCH: problem accepting completion in menu selection
- Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 20:05:12 +0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:subject:date :user-agent:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:message-id; bh=BHDOLY1Ydhr31QZknb/5RyppVStLGiG/eFUAm+HTHu0=; b=CKDMJrEs7o4t9loeH3Qi7iRMMcAK0rVywhcGM3pToBNFuizo/S5TjDgPr1x3MhHIJ8 N8C+J3KaWsXpmjkkNLSDjnuevjT9PuK6dp2FFmlXqB8UbJhOsiokODebXLoKO2KWi5y9 3rbyX3c3cH9EH5DBjJ5Nb41LMf6/ugWVpU7Io=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:subject:date:user-agent:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:message-id; b=UGN14CpMqg2KrMIs23XbxYDanClqrGqRxa0miOW2KJDh+ik8Ink+3N1ZQjb2WvFKWs IBCmD2MmOvJS5UV+02jKsC7nHYI3SsgnYxOFE8ViMbzWirr35yu9zX/SeujKBa9MwyEW cvVR6B4Q6Cz6v7+/ZTJahVoHwNpTTuXDhNpB8=
- In-reply-to: <200907011131.n61BVFuT000608@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <200907011131.n61BVFuT000608@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Correction - it is not actually menu selection but rather display of
completion list which is different specie as far as I know. I did not
test whether I get the same with menu selection off though.
On Wednesday 01 of July 2009 15:31:14 Peter Stephenson wrote:
> It's a little curious that no one else has noticed this; I assumed it
> was due to some odd key binding I had but I see no evidence it is.
Well, I am a bit annoyed by it for quite some time, but
- I very rarely get overly long listings to become really annoyed
- I assumed it worked as intended :) at least after reading complist
So at least I do confirm this behaviour.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
Messages sorted by: