Re: New Completion for FreeBSD's portmaster

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:03:29 +0100
Baptiste Daroussin <baptiste.daroussin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> here comes a new completion for FreeBSD's portmaster
> It goes to Completion/BSD/Command repository

I've committed these: in future(*), please send them in the format of "diff
/dev/null Completion/BSD/Command/whatever" (equivalent to what "cvs diff
-N ..." does) from the toplevel of the distribution, it involves much
less manipulation to add using "patch".  (I can cope with "a/" and "b/"
in front of the file names if it comes from git.)

Thanks.

(*) In managementspeak this has become "going forward".  I still
haven't worked out why.  Anybody using this phrase in bug reports gets
minimum priority.