two completion files for hg (mercurial)?

I just noticed that in zsh/Completion/Unix/Command we have both _hg
and _mercurial defining completion for 'hg'.  Looking at the cvs log
for each, it appears _hg is newer, and that _mercurial should have
been removed when Peter committed Brendan Cully's new Mercurial
completion submitted in workers #27088 earlier this summer.  However,
there appear to be at least some instances of '2> /dev/null' that are
in _mercurial but not in _hg that may be desirable.  But I don't
actually use hg so please don't take my word for it...

Greg