Re: make _make works at finding targets with freebsd's make

I think it's best to use _pick_variant to decide the version of make.
Unfortunately, I don't have access to anything other than GNU make, so
you may need to change the freebsd=FreeBSD pattern in the
_pick_variant line.

The original line was "_pick_variant -r is_gnu gnu=GNU unix -v -f". Is
that last "-f" a mistake? I removed it for this patch, but I'm not
sure if that'll affect other versions of make.

Michael Hwang

--
Michael Hwang