Re: PATCH: PATCH: Add `sourcetrace' option

Benjamin R. Haskell writes:
[...]
> Missed a word or two:
>
> +If set, zsh will print an informational message announcing the name of
> +each file it loads.  A file may be loaded by the shell itself when it
>            ^^^
>
> (or 'as it'?)

Well, I'm not a native speaker; so, if you say that `as it' sounds more
correct, that's probably true.

The way I understood `...as it does this-and-that...' was that it
denotes that something happens *during* the `this-and-that'. This option
however really just prints the name of each file it (as in the shell)
loads (actually right before it does, but that shouldn't be of any
importance).

If that's not the most idiomatic way to express this, I'm obviously open
for improvements. :-)

Regards, Frank