Re: PATCH: Add `sourcetrace' option

Bart Schaefer writes:
> On Jan 23, 11:14pm, Frank Terbeck wrote:
>} Okay, this breaks menu selection for me...
>}
>} I've got no idea what's going on.
>
> You probably need a "make clean" and then rebuild -- any time you add
> options, it's possible for the bit pattern of the option mask to be
> changed and if everything that references it (such as modules) doesn't
> get rebuilt, you will see odd behavior as options are misinterpreted.

Well, I did do a 'make clean'. The important part is probably the part
about modules which are being referenced.  What I was doing was that I
ran the newly built zsh from my sandbox rather than installing it to my
system.

After installing the whole thing, it works as expected.
Thanks for pointing it out!

Regards, Frank