Re: SourceForge CVS down for the weekend, it looks like

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 8:34 PM, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> http://sourceforge.net/apps/wordpress/sourceforge/2010/03/25/cvs-outage-2010-03-25/

It appears to be back now (was working for me).  See:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/wordpress/sourceforge/2010/03/27/cvs-viewvc-are-back-on-line-2010-03-27/

It would be cool to switch from CVS to git (which has better
high-availability support than CVS), but I understand that if Peter is not
familiar with it, it would be annoying for him to have to put a lot of time
into getting everything working with a new scm.  (It took me a good bit of
time to rework my rsync release tools for git when I switched from CVS a
couple years ago.)  If we ever decide to take the plunge, I'd be glad to
help with tweaking any release scripts, answering any git questions, etc.

..wayne..