Re: Add Git repository to homepage

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 22:03:42 +0200
Simon Ruderich <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> From what I read in the past on the mailing list it looks like
> most newcomers to Zsh don't know about the Git repository, so I
> thought maybe we could add it to the homepage.

If someone can write a variant of the page

http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Arc/cvs.html

that does essentially the same thing for Git I will add it (or anyone with
CVS access should also now have access to the web site by rsync).

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>            Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070                   Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited