mercurial completion patch

Hi all,

I've updated the mercurial completion file _hg to reflect that most commands accept not only tags and revision hashs as revision parameter but also branch names of named branches (hg branches).

I think this patch is important for all people who do use named branches in their projects.

So my question is, what is the best way to contribute this enhancement?

best regards

S.Tramp

--
Sebastian Tramp - Department of Computer Science; University of Leipzig
Tel/Fax: +49 341 97 323-66/-29 http://bis.uni-leipzig.de/SebastianTramp