Re: zsh ignores the arguments on its first command.

On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 07:15:59 -0700
> Martin has something of a point in that when getparamnode() calls
> zerr() for this, the shell behaves somewhat as if ${terminfo?} had
> been used rather than ${+terminfo}.
>
> Perhaps the correct thing here is to change this to a zwarn() and
> allow the setting of the UNSET option to control whether autoload
> failure aborts the script.  I'm not convinced that's right, either,
> though.

Yes, as you'll see from the comment just above the code I changed, I had
upgraded it from a warning to an error, since it doesn't mean "the shell
programmer didn't get around to setting this variable" it means "something
nasty happened such that this variable that you were expecting to implement
special behaviour is never going to do what you expect".  I think that's a
hard(er) error.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>            Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070                   Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited