apt-get autocomplete bug

Hello,

I've a problem with using the apt-get autocompletion on my ubuntu machine. I creates the DEBS_avail cache not in my home but in the current directory under ./~.

e.g. if I run apt-get in /opt, it will create /opt/~/.zsh/MyHostName-cache/DEBS_avail

I remember that this was not the case three ubuntu releases ago but since the last two releases this is buggy.

Is there a known solution?

best regards

S.Tramp

--
Sebastian Tramp - Department of Computer Science; University of Leipzig
Tel/Fax: +49 341 97 323-66/-29 http://bis.uni-leipzig.de/SebastianTramp