Re: "cdr" function for recent directories etc.

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 09:15:25 -0700
> Being a lisp-er of old, my first [*] reaction to this was that you've
> implemented "car" and called it "cdr".  (Or, depending on where you
> think the head of the list is, you've called "cadr" "cdr".)

While I'm a bit out of practice with Lisp, I've written enough Emacs code
in my time that the fact it never occurred to me may mean the rest of the
world isn't going to be too worried...  still time to rename it but I'm not
sure there's a real call.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>            Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070                   Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited