Re: segfault on menu-select

> Still. Can you reproduce this with CVS HEAD?

Building this was not so easy. Installing the man pages (and hence a
normal make install) still fails, but make, make check, make
install.bin, make install.modules were successful and yes, I can
reproduce the issue. Still not with zsh -f of course, but with the
minimal .zshrc from before.

> If it's reproducible with CVS HEAD, it would be good to create a debug
> build and fetch a back trace from the core file.

Sorry, I don't know what that means but I'll be happy to follow any
instructions.

Best,
Philipp