Re: `Recent Directories' not included in the man pages?

On Sep 19,  7:18pm, ( Text in unknown character set UTF-8 not shown ) wrote:
}
} today I recompiled my Zsh after some time and wanted to read the docs
} about the new cdr function etc., but it seems like the whole section is
} only included in zsh.texi, but not in the man pages...

"make all" at the top level should recurse into the Doc subdirectory and
build the manual pages.  Depending on your $MANPATH, you might also need
to "make install.man" to have the pages become visible.