push-input and vared

When you run vared after push-input, the cursor location is restored
from the pushed line when varediting, and then when you're done, the
command is restored with the cursor at the end.

You can also push-input from inside vared which doesn't do anything
useful, maybe that should just be inhibited?

--
Mikael Magnusson

(Maybe I should have just stuck this in the other thread I just made,
but I feel like this is more of a bug and that is more of a user
thing.)