Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Failure to build zshguide
- X-seq: zsh-workers 28390
- From: Andrey Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Failure to build zshguide
- Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 15:58:15 +0300
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=MkYJLryjMXymCrKFDJ80WofjThf7dqcxsq2Zz8ybCBg=; b=ucYdKP3sv5UvLO4h+t5UUOvhVUuPGkwniINts00rK8gyz6/NhCqHu484krDHi1mRHw 9rgHcAe+dCsKZdvA8fh4t9khJbX/25ju4sPizz2sCc2M+24uRJENQArHy6B7Ct45Qb/n Zc4z3WcrKn1FJoHU4cEt8Kl6AILM4hrtpIhfQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=Ns0AVhHhYzO50Jv4D/RZzJ51tF1mybJj4AHcng3SvwKZ+u4XtdlL8NovAMyQZ0MT83 8efw/VAvZmskH6uleADy2s/JEka81szyA2n3X1RL5cwWGBiyXD5n3I7aBQHNVJWqeXk2 qVJAt0K7/mcgEV7j0ksie3ai5pmV5xL2BqECM=
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
Not sure why it suddenly happens (neither zshguide nor yodl have
changed since last time package was rebuilt) but now I get:
+ mkdir -p docroot/Zsh_Guide
+ tar xzf /home/bor/cooker/zsh/SOURCES/zshguide.tar.gz -C docroot/Zsh_Guide
+ cd docroot/Zsh_Guide/zshguide/
Yodl is processing a(n) book
Document title: A User's Guide to the Z-Shell
Yodl: including file c1
c1.yo: 250: whenhtml
c1.yo: 250: end of parlist cannot be found, eof encountered
start of scanned parlist at line 54
c1.yo: 250: last parsed symbol: `<empty>'
yodl indicates failure!
c1.yo defines list as
According to yodl man, dit() stands for "descriptive itemized list"
and requires an argument; replacing all of this with simple itemized
list (startit()/it()/endit()) alllows it to build.
Anyone else sees it? What is rather puzzling that neither zsh SRPM nor
yodl were changed.
Messages sorted by: