Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Bug#603503: numerous infelicities in git completion
- X-seq: zsh-workers 28412
- From: Nikolai Weibull <now@xxxxxxxx>
- To: Clint Adams <clint@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Bug#603503: numerous infelicities in git completion
- Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 20:48:31 +0100
- Cc: "zsh-workers@xxxxxxx" <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>, Joey Hess <joeyh@xxxxxxxxxx>, "603503@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <603503@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=anOoBPpOzIIf26RRIVhZfV8xVjuOClgdthV4bVAvnEY=; b=L4BbogNO8edD8JyjwUD4X/FDk6GafoVdlXht1b68Nr6hgmGYLN2rZNaxttQX6I7tC/ db5lEJWeRb40PfY3tDFQjs1ksKHvITK2y0mzHVui+J31jGzGCx427oLtkcVbgN/OMqFO q4WSSqvf0zk2qPQHAli4pKZU+0Kvt+qKYp7xo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=rb00fXAFFXBvDSWQHBLqQJfvlDWMaOcLqiFiSeOEKpOvHjkt9ouf8vvMVHFVO8OmZS fdnwOmDfxcCd+SY+41NK55gVffKo45vGgEsJRgFuzLQPaaNkYhBs3ZStssjcVdRGnpV0 71ccvvYX5JMhm1D5xsbinL/ItqmnTzBSw9cDA=
- In-reply-to: <20101114194348.GA11912@xxxxxxxx>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <20101113170009.GA25537@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20101114194348.GA11912@xxxxxxxx>
- Sender: nikolai.weibull@xxxxxxxxx
On Sunday, November 14, 2010, Clint Adams <clint@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 01:00:09PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
>> 1. git log completes only branches, but not filenames. I try to do
>> Â Â`git log Foo/Bar<tab>` all the time.
>> 2. git diff ditto
Why donât people file bugs upstream? I have no desire of checking
bugs.debian.org for bugs.
> I'm going to punt on #1 and #2 due to lack of time.
Iâm updating everything. For some reason I decided to send out all my
patches en masse, but I guess Iâll send them out in smaller batches,
as things are taking longer than I had hoped. Iâm actually completing
the git diff completion right now.
Messages sorted by: