Re: segfault on menu-select

On Sun, Jan 09, 2011 at 11:54:10AM -0800, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> The crash was fixed by PWS in workers/28167.

Oh, I see. I had always taken your comment in workers/28169 to mean that
the patch from workers/28167 was not the solution yet. Obviously I've
misunderstood the discussion.

> However, as far as I can tell the remaining (non-crashing) bug
> described in workers/28232 and its references, was never further
> addressed; the thread ends there.

True, I had not checked whether that one still exists in 4.3.11 (it
does). Anyway, at least if compctl is not loaded menu-select seems to
work perfectly now (which is the case in my setup).