Re: zcompile dir oddity with unmatched `

On 2011-03-05 at 00:54 -0800, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> On Mar 4,  7:37pm, Phil Pennock wrote:
> }
> } % cd ~/bin
> } % mkdir N
> } % zcompile N
>
> Hang on a minute.  The zcompile builtin doesn't accept directory names
> as arguments:

Okay, this would be the problem.  I mis-read the man-page back when I
set this up, I'm using BSD where a directory can be opened as a file for
reading and since it normally doesn't error, I never noticed or
revisited my understanding.

I'll nuke the bad logic in my start-up files.  Thanks.

(is still tangentially a -workers issue; zcompile could do with an extra
 stat check)

-Phil