Re: UTF-8 and PCRE and metafy

On Mar 8,  1:52am, Phil Pennock wrote:
}
} I'm guessing I need a bunch of calls to metafy() to process the results
} of extraction in zpcre_get_substrings() ?  Where does the string
} "zefram" come from?  I mean, Andrew is capable and all, but springing
} into existence like that was surprising.

I'm not really the one to answer the metafy() question, but "zefram" is
almost certainly coming from matching prompt_(#b)(*)_setup in promptinit.