PATCH: git --pretty completion, and (new) completion for npm

I just realized I have been using zsh for about fifteen years, and that the sane(r) completion system of zsh 3.1 has been around for more than ten. Both together must have saved me months of work and typing on aggregate, by now. Time for some celebration! :-)

I took to adding documented completion for to the git completer for syntax that is impossible to remember and hard to find in the man page; git log --pretty (and whichever other commands support --pretty / --format) now covers the whole lot except %w, which seemed like it would need a whole little state machine in itself.

Also, a Completion/Unix/Command/_npm (the node package manager) completer that delegates entirely to npm's built-in support.

Cheers!

--
 / Johan Sundström, http://ecmanaut.blogspot.com/