Re: PATCH: Add `--enable-additional-fpath' configure option

On Apr 17,  3:49pm, Frank Terbeck wrote:
}
}  % ./configure --enable-additional-fpath=/usr/share/zsh/vendor-functions
}
} `setupvals()' is a little crowded with #ifdefs, but I think I got it
} right... It adds the added paths right after the site-functions entry,
} so a local admin could still supersede any function file if he'd chose
} to do so.
}
} Comments?  I won't be committing this before I get ACKs. :)

This looks OK #ifdef-wise; if it compiles both ways you probaby didn't
break anything. :-)  I have a feeling that there's a more compact way to
do it (#if in fewer places), but maybe that would be less clear to a
reader of the code.