Possible 4.3.12?

Hey list!

I'm wondering whether releasing 4.3.12 would be a good idea.  I'm mainly
interested, because there are two fairly easy to trigger bugs in
4.3.12. One hangs the shell at full CPU¹, the other segfaults it².

There is a third bug, which is relatively serious³. I don't remember if
that one causes a crash, though.

FWIW, people hitting the segfault come up pretty regularly on freenode's
#zsh IRC channel.  I think the fixes for these three bugs would indeed
justify releasing 4.3.12 soonish.

Regards, Frank

¹ <http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2011/msg00237.html>
² <http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2011/msg00027.html>