Re: Multibyte issue in 4.3.15

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 21:47, Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't see why typing ' -w' should insert '-w '? (Typing the same
> sequence in vim produces the same as in zsh, ie, pressing w jumps to
> the start of the next word, not the end of the current one).

To be honest, I ignored whatever he meant by '-w'.

> I also can't reproduce the prompt issue, that's probably a broken
> setup. Ask him to reproduce from zsh -f.

I can.

% zsh -f
% setopt GLOB EXTENDED_GLOB MAGIC_EQUAL_SUBST RC_EXPAND_PARAM \
       HIST_EXPIRE_DUPS_FIRST HIST_IGNORE_DUPS HIST_VERIFY CORRECT HASH_CMDS \
       PRINT_EXIT_VALUE RC_QUOTES AUTO_CONTINUE MULTIOS VI INC_APPEND_HISTORY \
       APPENDHISTORY
% unsetopt beep
% unset MAIL
% unicode  -w䷥
<errors I forgot>
% <arrow_up><arrow_down><arrow_up><arrow_down><arrow_up><arrow_down>

The last one eats the prompt. Done within terminator 0.95

--
Richard